This recipe came to me in a dream.
Well, aaaalmost. It actually came to me while tossing and turning in bed calculating how many hours of sleep I had before class the next morning. Is there a better time to be thinking up a new cheesecake recipe? Of course not.
These baby cheesecakes were inspired by one of my all-time favorite desserts – White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from, where else?, Cheesecake Factory. It is so unbelievably delicious. I have been toying with the idea of remaking the entire cake. Then I remembered how adorable and sososo simple mini cheesecakes are. Let’s be real, you don’t even need to break up the Oreo cookies. Where can I sign up??
With this new idea floating around in my head, I was finally able to drift off to a restful sleep. Who needs to count sheep when you can count cheesecake instead?
Individual White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes
Yields: 10 individuals cakes
Source: Meaghan’s Own
10 Oreo cookies
1 block plain cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract – I was finally able to use my homemade creation!!
1/4 cup melted white chocolate chips, slightly cooled
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (not melted)
1/2 cup raspberry preserves or jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Place Oreo cookies on the bottom of each liner.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese using a handheld or stand mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add sugar, egg, vanilla, and melted white chocolate. Beat on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes, or until completely incorporated.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the white chocolate chips.
4. Spoon equal amounts of cheesecake batter over the 10 Oreo cookies, filling about 2/3 of the way full.
5. Drop a tablespoon of raspberry preserves on top of each cheesecake. Swirl into the batter using a knife (or chopstick! Thanks Hunni!)
6. Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes, or until just set.
7. Allow to cool to room temperature. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!
Happy Cheesecake Baking!